APPLICATION AREAS: SUPER FIXIT WALL PUTTY is one component ready to use white cement based putty for indoor & outdoor plastered surface. Concrete mortar wall and ceilings. It renders a smooth and durable surface and acts as an under layer for all kind of decorative paints.
- Surface Preparation: Remove all dust / loose particles from the surface and wet the surface before application.
- Mixing Ratio: Mix Super Fixit Putty with 35%-40% clean water by weight.
- Mixing: It is recommended that mechanical stirrer be used to mix putty with water to from a consistent lump-free paste.
- Application Step 1: The Throughly mixed paste should be applied uniformly on the surface, using a putty blade from Bottom to Top.
- Application Step-2: Allow the surface to dry for 4-6 hours before applying the second coat of SUPER FIXIT WALL PUTTY.
- Finishing: Apply second coat of SUPER FIXIT WALL PUTTY evenly to smooth out the surface.
- Drying: Let the Wall dry for 2 – 3 days before application of paint.